gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
2061 Posts in 417 Topics by 284 Members - Latest Member: george r petzer September 22, 2017, 10:05:36 AM
gfx*HomeHelpGalleryCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cams/headers/mid pipe/cmdv/line lock install  (Read 4032 times)
slater

« on: September 11, 2010, 02:13:02 AM »

hey sir, im back in afganistan. have sent a few emails but not sure if they have gone through as i have not heard from you. if they did then i apologize for the harrassment. by the way, i love the 4.10's. thanks for a great mod. much happier with service than with others i have worked with.

so, in february when i come home id like to install the following:

ford racing hot rod cams
kooks long tube headers and catted H pipe
cmdv delete plates (if they are accessible when doing cams)
roush underdrive pulley
motoblue line lock
dyno tune

i really wanted to do heads, but $2000 plus for 20HP i just cant seem to justify at this time.

few questions, how much to install all this? do you carry any of these or recomend something else? i have shopped around and can get the parts for about 2,550. i have heard our factory H pipe is pretty good, is it worth replacing with a catted h pipe or will i see same results?
according to the "numbers" on these items, i should see about a 80HP gain. is this true or are they blowing smoke up my ass as did the other mods. everyone i talk to says my dyno tuner left power on the table and i should be running more.
i have aftermarket stereo but its not that powerful, so should i change the pully or leave it? i know i am getting to where there is no more "cheap" horsepower but is there any other less costly things i can do to get close to the 400HP mark? i believe your dyno tune will turn out much better than the previous. thanks for your help, looking forward to you working on car again in feb.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx