Richmond, Virginia Mustangs - Custom, High Performance Mustangs in VA
October 16, 2019, 04:55:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragrace high  (Read 5382 times)
mike rousch
Administrator

« on: March 18, 2008, 09:21:19 AM »

any one else seen this show? its pretty good! comes on speed wed night @9:30 and 10:00
NOBOWTY

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »

Yep cool show.
  why didn,t they have stuff like that when i was in school, been a lot more intresting

Don't say it spray it
mike rousch
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 12:17:16 PM »

yeh, we got to rebuild lawn mower engines Cheesy
mike rousch
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 09:55:29 PM »

ok, so this is strait off the NMRA website. this was writen by one of the high school kids working on the mustang. i also have 3 pics off the site of the car after the show is over from what i can gather. or i could be wrong and this isnt the car at all. here is what he said......

well...not to defend the guy from NADC (note that the "C" stands for college)..We were aware back during the builds that the other team was having someone else build their chassis , and that on a tube chassis car , whoever builds the chassis is building a very large part of the car. I'm pretty sure that the NADC instructor was a little upset when he realized that the h.s. kids were supposed to be doing most of the work (and if you haven't noticed , the other teams car spent very little time at their highschool)..I could go on and on about what really happened verses whats on t.v. , but i'll save that for later ...BTW: when next weeks episode airs and we're @ BES doing the dyno pull , don't believe everything you see...do you really think that Tony would build a 434 that makes anything less than...well , lets say...around 748 hp at....hmmm..I dunno....like 7400 rpm...(oh yeah....on motor with a fairly conservative nitrous cam)

« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:08:21 PM by mike rousch » Logged
silverjay

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 03:00:25 PM »

I enjoyed watching this show.
curious if they will do another one

Get Out of the Cold Founder
06 Mustang GT - 3" Magnaflow Cat-back, JLT CAI (Waiting to tune), U/D Pullies (Waiting to Install), MGW shifter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: