gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
2061 Posts in 417 Topics by 290 Members - Latest Member: alifez December 18, 2017, 02:04:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpGalleryCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Price list  (Read 2906 times)
DJ

« on: March 24, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »

well, first f all, thanks Mike for putting this up, cool place to be and meet people especially locals.

I figure as this is basically a performance shop, people would start to ask questions about pricing of installing parts (labor), so my suggestion, is to have a price list associated with the website, or the boards, of the most common install rate for parts. will make it easier for people to checkout.

Just a thought  Huh?

"The difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys"
mike rousch
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 10:25:08 PM »

thats a good idea, but the only thing is each job is priced out diferant. its really hard to set a solid price on something without looking at it first. there are a few things that i priced out on the home page of the site, i will be adding more to that section in a few days. thanks for your idea's though! keep them coming.
DJ

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 10:34:46 PM »

thats a good idea, but the only thing is each job is priced out diferant. its really hard to set a solid price on something without looking at it first. there are a few things that i priced out on the home page of the site, i will be adding more to that section in a few days. thanks for your idea's though! keep them coming.

guess your right, but sure i'll keep them coming no worries

"The difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys"
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx