Richmond, Virginia Mustangs - Custom, High Performance Mustangs in VA
October 16, 2019, 06:45:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment for rent  (Read 3540 times)
EVLHRSE

« on: March 24, 2009, 08:55:22 AM »

Hey guys, let me know if you know anyone looking for an Apartment... Moving to NOVA and need to get rid of my apartment. The leasing office is trying to help by waiving all the fees if I can find some to take over my lease...

Listed on Craigslist:
$840 / 2br - 2 bath - Take over lease - Great Apt, Fireplace, W/D
Moving out of area, need someone to take over the last 6 months on my lease. Great Apartment and a unbeatable deal. This Apartment is right off Broad St, but well covered, quite and woodsy area. Great location for West End and Richmond. Rent is just under $840 a month plus Power/Water and a Security Deposit. This is an incredible price for this area, everyone else is asking at least a $1000 for a 2 bed 2 bath. This is not a sublet, I will sign my lease directly over to you with the rental office. The lease has 6 months left, and you can renew then if you choose.
The location is Hickory Creek Luxury Apartments on the corner of Mayland and Tuckernuck. Direct access to Broad St., I-64, Chippenham, and I-95.
Can move in April 1st
Animals are allowed.
Email or call me (571-334-5361)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 08:57:34 AM by EVLHRSE » Logged

2006 GT
4.10 Gears
Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
C&L Racer CAI
Flowmaster Axle Back
SCT Tune
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print